How do you apply?
Applications for 2015 FinTech50 2015 are now open.
You can follow programme developments www.fintechcity.com
Are you eligible to participate?
The FinTech50 is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you can tick yes to the following boxes:
- You have a solution to a pain point within financial services or you have created an enabling technology aimed at financial services
- Your HQ is based in Europe
We welcome applications from established businesses in FinTech alongside other industries looking to move into financial services, both early stage and fast growth companies. If you are not sure if you are eligible, please email us and we’ll let you know.
What the Panel Needs from You?
- Company name:
- Stage: (seed, xxpansion/growth)
- Sector: (payments/banking/big data/fx/trading/etc)
- URL Link:
- One line company description:
- Company snapshot:
- Innovation update – what are you doing differently this year?
- How is your innovation disrupting the market?
- What new products have you introduced over the last 12 months or do you plan introduce over the next 12 months?
- What new markets are you entering?
- What overseas offices will you be opening / do you plan to open this year?
- Total fundraising
- Investors: Include angels, VCs, family offices
- Expected date and size of next financing round?
- CEO / Co-founders name, photo, short biog & email
- CEOs assistant name & email
What Happens Next?
Here’s what happens after you’ve submitted your application:
- November 3 2014 – 1st Filter: The Longlist of FinTech companies reviewed by vertical by specialist sector panels
- November 19 2014 – 2nd Filter: Shortlisted companies selected
- Jan 8 2015 Shortlisted companies reviewed and final FinTech50 agreed
- Jan 28 2015 – FinTech50 announced at Google Campus